Vardhman Textile Limited Baddi Recruitment 2023 -Walk in Interview


Brief Information: Vardhman Group It is a famous group which has 22 units all over the country, located in Baddi city of Himachal Pradesh. In this organization with modern machinery, all of you have been given a golden opportunity of employment going.

Vardhman Textile Limited Baddi


Walk in Interview in Various posts

Age Limit : 18 years to 27 Years

Weight Eligibility : For Males 50kgs and Females 45 kgs

Education Qualification : All Male and Female Candidates Class 8th to 12th Passed.

Certificate Required : 

  • Aadhar Card
  • Birth certificate
  • Marks sheet
  • voter card
  • PAN card 
  • 4 passport size photo

Salary Per Month 

First Month (Training) Rs 9000/- Nil 1000/- Rs 10000/-
Second Month (Training) Rs 9200/- Nil 1000/- Rs 10200/-
Next Third Month (Training) Rs 9500/- Nil 1000/- Rs 10500/-
Five Month Rs 344/- Per Day 90/- 1000/- Rs 12284/-

Note: Apart from this, Rs. 750 additional attendance reward per month for 144 attendance in the last six months.

  • Provident Fund :- 12% contribution from the salary received by the workers and 12% contribution by the company, a total of 24% contribution is deposited in the account of the workers in the provident fund office.
  • Facility of ESI:- Under this facility, 0.75% contribution is deducted from the salary of the worker and 3.25% the contribution is matched by the company. In return, free treatment facilities are provided to the laborer and his family.
  • Paid Holidays: The workers working in the company are entitled to paid holidays as per the rules of the company like E.L. And. C. L gets holidays. Under which the worker can take 12 to 15 EL and 7 C.L holidays during 12 months of service.
  • Payment of bonus:- According to the rules of the company, once a year on Diwali, the bonus is paid to the workers working in the company, which is a maximum of Rs 16,800 for a year.
  • Gratuity: Gratuity is paid to a worker working in the company after working in the company for 5 years or more, as per the rules, which is given when he leaves the job.
  • Loan facility: - If the worker working in the company after one year of work, if he needs it, the company also gives a loan (7000 to 15000) as per the rules, which is deducted from his salary in the form of 10 installments every month. .
  • Group Accident Insurance Scheme:- Under this scheme, the employee gets compensation up to 03 lakh only on accidental death.
  • Cultural programs :- Its mainly celebrated festivals like (1) Republic Day (2) Holi (3) Independence Day (4) Krishna Janmashtami (5) Navratri Puja (6) Deepawali (7) Lohri and Bhajans from time to time Kirtan etc. keep on happening.
  • Hostel Facility :- Hostel facility is provided for the girls to stay.

Interested All Male and Female Candidates Read the full Vardhman Textile Limited Baddi Notification Before going Interview

Contact Details Company HR 

Priyanka: 8894789919
Suman Thakur: 8894789875
Mail ID:

Post a Comment

* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.